Winters are the best time to cuddle up inside your blanket and let laziness crawl to you completely. The cozy experience gets even better when you install the best room heater.
Just like how we want our rooms to be chilled with the air conditioner, a room heater will keep your room heated up with warmth, masking the freezing air. A room heater is completely safe if used with caution. A room heater is cheap and offers the best of winter experience.
Top 10 Best Room Heaters In India 2020 – Reviews And Buyer’s Guide:
1. Orpat OEH-1220 2000 watt fan heater:
It is a multi-functional table heater. It is portable and taken anywhere, anytime. It is absolutely suitable for traveling purposes. It is suitable for a room of size up to 250 square ft. It is compatible to plug type 15 A. It is a must-have room heater during the harsh winters. The heat from this heater spreads wide and does not require you to place the device near you.
- It has a non-sagging body which is cool to touch
- It has a 1-year warranty on it
- It uses power of 2000 W at max and requires a voltage of 220-240 V to operate
- Ideal for a medium-sized room
- Feature of thermal cut off to ensure safety
- Cool touch body
- It is not helpful in rooms of size above 250 sq. ft
- It consumes high electricity
- Alters the oxygen and humidity level in the room
2. Havells OFR-9Fin 2400- Watt PTC Fan heater:
To beat the freezing wind in winter, Havells has brought you with PTC fan heater. The special feature of the heater is counted with an overheat safety protection that will keep the span of the device long. It is equipped with thermostatic heat control which allows the room to get heated fast and efficiently. It has a power unit of 230 V and overheats protection to ensure safety. It offers easy mobility due to its castor wheels.
- Rear safety cover
- Thermostatic heat control
- Protection from overheating
- Different modes of thermostatic heat control depending upon the size of the room.
- Ensure no suffocation and change in the humidity level in the room
- Overheat protection to ensure safety
- The fins get very hot when in use and therefore have to be used with caution.
- Takes time to operate efficiently.
- Price is little overboard
3. Bajaj Delux 2000 watt room Heater:
The ISI approved room heater con help you to beat the biting cold in winters. Bajaj deluxe room heaters offer a range of high-quality room heaters from Oil filled radiators (OFR), fan heaters to PTC and radiant heaters. The device comes with features that ensure safety so as to prevent any kind of unfortunate accidents. They carry a warranty of two years and provide a power unit of 2500 W.
- Maximum power consumption amounts to 1000 W
- 2 heat settings of 1000 W and 2000 W
- Radiant and efficient heater.
- Portable and handy
- Good heating device
- Safety features
- Not suitable for large space.
- Takes time to heat up.
4. Bajaj Minor 1000 Watt room heater:
It is most suitable for personal use and small spaces. It will take care of your electricity bills as it does not consume much power. It comes with a tilting leg and a thermostat. It is compact and portable and does not take much space in the room. It only weighs 1.47 Kg and can be used during travel. It has a 2 years product warranty on it.
- Bright nickel chrome plated reflector
- ISI approved
- Power unit of 1000 Watt
- Tilted legs
- The nickel-chrome plating on the reflector allows the heat to spread evenly
- Compatible to plug type 5 A
- Not suitable for medium or big sized rooms
- Meant for personal use
5. Morphy Richards OFR 09 2000 watt Oil filled radiator:
The room heater device comes with 2 years of warranty on it and the presence of 9 fins on the room heater helps to provide a warm, cozy environment within the room. The heater ensures even the spreading of the heat to each and every corner of the room.
- The 9 fins oil filled radiator ensures even spreading of warmth to every corner of the room.
- Adjustable thermostat to maintain the temperature as desired.
- Power of 2000 Watt
- Affordable price
- Adjustable thermostat
- Tip-over switch for additional safety
- The 9 fins of the heater get very hot during use and therefore the user is suggested to be extra cautious.
- Takes time to start operating efficiently.
6. Usha FH 3638 PTC 1800 Watt fan heater:
This is the most ideal room heater to use this winter. The device is absolutely safe and has a safety cut out switch that automates on and off the device when the maximum temperature is reached. It is stylish, compact and takes very little space in the room.
- Adjustable 2 heating setting
- Power:1000 watt and 1800 watt
- Thermal cut out
- Ensures safety with thermal cut out system
- Fall protection switch
- Portable and stylish
- Costlier compared to other similar heating devices
- No indicator and hence difficult to detect in the dark
- Difficult to stop oscillation in the heater.
7. Bajaj Blow hot 2000 watt room heater:
The outer body of the heater is built with a stove enameled MS sheet which makes the body of the device sturdy. It has an adjustable two heating system switches: 1000 watt for warm and 2000 watt for hot. For safety purposes, the heater comes with a thermal cut off switch so as to prevent overheating. It operates at a power of 50 watts AC. The product bears a warranty of 2 years and has a neon indicator to indicate whether the heater is on or off.
- 2 heat settings: 1000 watts and 2000 watts
- Compact and portable
- Adjustable thermostat
- Can be used as a fan during summers
- Compact design
- The thermostat and thermal cut off switch for safety.
- It is noisy due to the rotating blades of the fan.
8. Eveready QH800 800 watt room heater:
It offers dual heat settings so that the user can control the heat amount as desired. It offers a safe heating experience due to its safety tip-over switch. It has a LED power indicator to indicate if the device is on or off.
- Safety tip-over switch
- Twin quartz tubes for efficient heating
- Heating indicator
- Easy to carry
- Sturdy outer design
- Very low power consumption
- The power cable is not fireproof.
9. Orpat OEH-1260 2000 watt fan heater:
The device can be used as a fan during summers and an efficient heating device in the chilling winters. It takes almost no time to heat up the room. It consumes very little power and thus lowers the electricity bill. It is suitable for a small room.
- Safety cut off switch
- Adjustable thermostat
- Two switch heating system- 1000 watt and 2000 watt
- Low consumption of power
- Variable thermostat system
- Non-sagging and long life of the heating device.
- Not suitable for big rooms
- Meant for spot heating
- Good for personal use
10. Solimo 2000 watt room heater:
The Solimo heaters are designed to ensure safety in case of overheating. The motor automatically gets switched off as soon as it reaches the temperature of 130 degrees Celsius. It works on a power of 2000 watt generating enough heat to keep a medium-sized room warm. It bears a limited warranty of one year.
- 2400 rotations per minute copper winded motor to provide heat fast
- Lightweight and therefore portable
- Adjustable thermostat.
- Overheating protection
- Plastic body and thus rust-free
- Heat setting selection knob
- Suitable for small spaces and medium-sized rooms
- Overconsumption of energy.
Shopping Guide To Buying A Good Heater:
The above-mentioned products rank among the best room heaters in India. But you must be confused with so many good heaters in the market. Choose the one which is suitable for your situation.
If you stay alone, fan heaters or radiant heaters are enough to serve your purpose. In the case of infrared heaters, they work very efficiently, but they turn red hot within no time and therefore it can be dangerous. Oil-filled heaters are best for large rooms. If your house is sufficiently large, Oil-filled room heaters are the most suitable. Choose your ideal heater depending upon the amount of energy it consumes. Keeping the rate of energy consumption is important as your electricity bills can go really high. Check all the specifications and choose what is best for your situation.
Winter is coming. The biting chills of the December morning can be really torturous. And a room heater can definitely help you to beat the harsh winters. Stay huddled up near your heaters this winter to enjoy the lazy but cozy winter mornings.